Sunday, May 3, 2009

broken computer

Today, I took apart an old computer! It is now spread on my living room floor. I discovered a bunch of red and orange wire. I couldn`t get inside the screen! Me,my dad,and my sister took the mother board off. Dad and sis should get credit, too.


This is my cup of cords and bolts.


Inside ''the sister board''.


A drill for work.


My construction site.















The mother board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wire you staring at my wires?



Do you like my blog post? h-blogger

8 comments:

  1. Wow, H. What a lot of wires! I really like your sisterboard, too:)
    You must have learned so much taking the computer apart! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a job years ago when I put computers together. It was okay, but not too exciting. I think taking them apart is much more fun.

    Why do they call it the mother board? Because it connects everything...just like moms do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version of science. Now, put my computer back together, because I need to use that monitor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H-bomb,
    What a great thing to do to learn. The photos really show that a lot of work went into taking it apart. But don't get any ideas when you come to visit Grammie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are so curious. What a great way to learn. The photos show that a lot or work went into your project. But don't get any ideas when you come to visit Grammie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the last one...it kinda looks like a sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete